Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Gift Guide Week: Jet Set!

What I REALLY want this year is the freedom to travel. From an international getaway to a cross-country road trip...I'll take it! Here, a few travel-friendly items to help get me on my way:



Not exactly the cutting edge of fashion, but this warm, lightweight jacket folds into a travel pillow. Genius!

I seriously will NOT leave home without my Somme Institute face products. 
(And the set comes with an SPF, too!)

Love this fun, patterned dopp kitt. It's perfect for piling full of products.

Dying for some easy, kick-around boots like these


Pad & Quill's super cool, super sleek Kindle cover that's handmade using traditional book binding methods. (Gotta help keep some form of book-creating alive, right?!)

A go-anywhere, go with everything bag.

And, the perfect lip palette for the perfect red lip

No comments:

Post a Comment