Thursday, June 23, 2011

smells like summer

It's summer and the city is now full of "interesting" smells and I'm trying my hardest not to be one of them.  These are a couple of my favorite standby products that cultivate my summer scent.

This dry shampoo is one of the best (trust me I've tried them all) and it has a light tropical scent that isn't over powering.

This Body Glow smells so good I'm almost tempted to eat it (almost). It's been a favorite of mine for years and I love to throw it on on a hot summer night and pretend I'm sweating it out on a tropical island instead of the pavement of Brooklyn.

Johannah recently gave me this Lychee perfume and I was pretty resistant at first because I've never had someone get me a scent I actually liked and the word "sugar" made me worry it would be too sweet.  But that's not the case at all and I've been singing it praises for the last few weeks.  It's a light, slightly sweet, fresh scent that is perfect for the hot weather.

Super basic, but this sunscreen just smells like the beach to me.  If I could bottle the scent into a perfume, I would.

What are your summer scents??

No comments:

Post a Comment