Monday, November 15, 2010

Print Lives

I was in my personal heaven last week as I walked through The NY Art Book Fair at MoMA PS1. It was three floors packed with hundreds of international presses, booksellers, artists and publishers with varying art books and magazines.

If you missed it, don’t worry, their site has all the exhibitors listed with links to each site, so you can comb through and Ooh and Aah too.

Below were some of my favorite pieces that I came across. I loved them so much I had to take them home with me. Hey, we have to support the printed form of art!

Praia – Coastline photos from south Lisbon taken by Jane Wilson. I love that the images look like they could be from any moment in time. Not to mention, they make me really want to go to the beach.





Book Of Houseplants and Book Of Rocks from Miniature Garden - Artwork by Ariel Dill and Denise Schatz and designed by Miya Osaki. These are cool because they are a mix of photography and sketches, plus posters.














No comments:

Post a Comment