Monday, August 9, 2010

Wool And The Gang

I've walked by the store, Wool And The Gang in Soho multiple times and this weekend after riding bikes at Summer Streets with Betsey, we finally strolled in.

I’m so glad we did, because it’s the coolest knit shop with the coolest items! For the knitters of the world, they have kits with stylish patterns to choose from or if you’re like me and haven’t quite taken the time to learn how to knit, yet still appreciate stylish pieces that are reminiscent of Rodarte and Alexander Wang, they have ready-made knitwear to choose from.

I checked out their site and blog and I'm not surprised they have collaborated with some great brands, hosting events where you can knit and party with some of my favorite places in NYC (think Inven.tory and The City Bakery).

I’ll definitely be watching their calendar for upcoming events and maybe I’ll be patient enough to learn a few things or two, so I can start to knit the amazing Tala Tank Top that I’m eyeing (if I don't buy it first).




Store, yarn and knit samples

Inven.tory event

Tala Tank Top

No comments:

Post a Comment