Friday, May 14, 2010

Old School


Ray-Ban is launching a new collection, Ray-Ban Aviator: The Essentials. They’re updating the classic style with new colors and technology and to celebrate, they held a party on Wednesday night with live performances by Iggy Pop & The Stooges and The Virgins.

While I am excited to add a new pair of sunglasses to my collection, (I own more than I will admit) I was absolutely ecstatic to see Iggy Pop perform. He’s one of the legends on my must see list and he didn’t disappoint, with his crazy moves, I could care less attitude and crowd surfing above the mosh pit. I can only suggest that you run to the ticket both, if you ever see that he’s in town and with that I give you a picture from the party and a video from years past. Enjoy.....






No comments:

Post a Comment